- Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In Conditioner has been my HG Leave In Conditioner for a year now, since I discovered it in a Curlkit back in 2015. It’s lightweight and penetrates deep into hair to lock in moisture, soften and condition each strand.
- Alikay Naturals Dulce Hydrating Curl Lotion promises to hydrate, soften and define curls for a soft and natural hold.
- Alikay Naturals Essential 17 Hair Growth Oil is a custom blend of 17 essential oils and herbs that are used to promote hair growth and a healthy scalp.
- Alikay Naturals Wake Me Up Curl Refresher is another one of my personal faves to hydrate my curls when I don’t have the strength to wash and condition my hair. It’s a special blend that reduces frizz, enhances shine and locks in moisture all day. Plus it smells like a dream come true.
- Alikay Naturals Aloe Berry Styling Gel gives you the freedom to style your hair, without the fear of your hair drying out and flaking from traditional hair gel. This smells so good too!
I seriously do not think this brand can do any wrong when it comes to creating products for natural hair. My 3C curls have been pampered by the Lemongrass leave in, so it was a true Christmas gift to get an Alikay Naturals Takeover Box this season.
Everything you see here retails $68, but you can snag it in CURLKIT’s December 2016 box for $20+$5 shipping and you can get 10% off when you click my link. Order here.