There’s a new k-beauty subscription box in town, and I don’t think there’s a better way to celebrate #sheetmaskmonday than to talk about it!
Introducing Facetory, a monthly subscription service that delivers sheet masks to your doorstep! It’s a fun and easy way to discover new sheet masks that you would otherwise not try.
Facetory has two subscription options:
FOUR-ever FRESH ($4.95 plus $0.99 shipping) delivers 4 sheet masks to your door.
SEVEN LUX ($14.95 plus free shipping) delivers 7 sheet masks to your door.
At the moment there are no customization options, but the boxes are centered around a theme, so you are sure to try something new every time. Check out the box I received in the mail:
- Oozoo Bear Aurora Illuminating Mask ($3.50)- contains rice bran water and licorice root extract to make the skin glow.
- Bano Water Glow Injection Mask ($3.50)- contains bamboo charcoal, tea tree oil, honey, and lemon to calm, detox and brighten skin.
- INSbyN N Vita Brightening System Mask BX ($3) contains coconut water, vitamin k3, and a vitamin A complex to brighten uneven skin tone.
- Wonjin Effect Lightening Tone Up Mask ($4.50) contains ginseng, rice, milk, and lotus to tone skin.
- Jayjun Rose Blossom Mask ($3) pampers the skin with rose water and camellia oil.
- Nohj Golden Modeling Foil Mask ($2.50) is a gold sheet mask soaked in hyaluronic acid and cactus extract for rich hydration.
- 23 Years Old Sitra Dermaseal Mask ($5) is a sheet mask the mimics the membrane of an eggshell to calm, balance, repair and moisturize damaged skin.
I am really excited to try the Oozoo Bear and Dermaseal Mask, I’ve been suffering from dull skin, so this may be what I need to give my skin a boost of happy.
Would purchase a sheet mask subscription box?