[button style=”small gray rounded ” link=”http://www.heyaprill.com/review-policy/” ]Press Sample [/button]
I’m a mom, a married mom. Dates don’t come easy around here. So when I have a date night, I take it seriously. I’ve been elected to give you my date night pre-prep tips + introduce you to Hello!
Date Night Beauty Tips
- Daytime date=daytime look- Think romantic. natural eyes, natural curly lashes, soft lipcolors and soft blush.
- Nighttime date- nighttime look- Smoky eyes, bold lips, dramatic lashes, you want to stand out.
- How much makeup you wear on a date depends on your POV- heavy or light? Do what works for you.
- Exfoliate those lips- You know, just in case there will be smooching.
- Go light on the fragrance- focus on your pulse points and remember, don’t mist and walk into it, you don’t want to stain your clothes
- Oral care is important! Floss, Brush, rinse. And spray a little breath freshener before you leave out the door!
Say Hello to Hello Seriously Friendly Oral Care
I actually ran into Hello products about two months ago. I saw the Hello mouthwash in Walgreens and had to have the Pink Grapefruit Mint flavor. It’s so delicious and makes my mouth feel clean.
I recently got to test the toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash and breath spray. My fave is the Hello toothpaste. Fun fact, the toothpaste container was created by BMW DesignworksUSA and their main goal was to create packaging that would stand up on the counter. No more crinkled tubes!
The Hello breath spray is refreshing and alcohol free. Save it for the date! Plus it comes in some really delicious flavors:
All Hello products are cruelty free and made in the USA. You can find Hello products everywhere! Target, Walgreens, Kroger, Soap.com, and many other locations!
Do you have any date night prep tips?
*Sponsored post. I was compensated by Hello, all thoughts are my own