The Holiday Hype Hair + Cocotique Box is all about letting your hair shine this holiday season. Included in the box are products for hair, nails, lips and body, but the main focus with this box is obviously hair, which makes me very excited. Because there are hair products in the box, I cant do a full review, but I can give you an overview of it’s features.
- Alikay Naturals Crème Brulee Curling Delight. $17, 8oz This curl defining blend is pineapple scented and contains aloe very, agave nectar and argan oil for fully hydrated, defined curls. Included in the box is a 4oz jar.
- Alikay Naturals Essential 17 Oil $17, 8oz This is a custom blend of 17 oils and herbs that are used to promote hair growth and a healthy scalp. Included in the box is a 4oz bottle.
- Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In Conditioner, $22, 16oz This conditioner locks in moisture without weighing the hair down or causing build-up. This lemon scented product is infused with essential oils for healthy strong hair. Included in the box is a 4 oz bottle.
- Badger Highland Mint Lip Balm, $2.99, 0.15oz This lip balm contains a soothing base of organic olive oil and beeswax combined with aloe, seabuckthorn oil and rosehip oil to smooth, soothe, and protect your lips. I love the scent of this balm, it smells like doublemint gum. Included in the box is a full sized tube.
- Luster You Be-Natural Defrizz Define And Shine Serum, $9.98, 2oz This product de-frizzes, defines and provides shine to curls. Included in the box is 0.25oz sample.
- Luster You Be-Natural Tangle Me Knot Detangling Shampoo, $8.98, 8oz This product moisturizes, softens and detangles hair for manageability. Included in the box is a 1 oz sample.
- Milani Statement Nail Color, $3.99, 0.34oz Milani Cosmetics reformulated their nail colors earlier in 2014 and we over at Glitter.Gloss.Garbage got a chance to review the full collection (you can check that out here). Included in my box was Enchanting which is a very sexy, vampy, burgundy with high shine. Included in the box is a full sized lacquer.
- Milani Quick Dry Top Coat, $3.99, 0.34oz This top coat quickly dries and sets polish in 60 seconds or less. Included in the box is a full sized lacquer.
- Okay 100% Pure Black Jamaican Castor Oil, $12, 4oz I was actually in Walgreens about two weeks ago, and picked up a full sized bottle of this, so it’s safe to say this one is going to a friend. This oil works great on all hair types to naturally grow strong healthy hair. It also includes Vitamin E and Panthenol to bring nourishment right to the core of your hair strands for body, shine and bounce. Included in the box is a 2oz bottle.
- Su-Kari Peaches and Crème Body Butter, $15.99, 8oz This body butter is a blend of organic shea butter, mango butter and jojoba butter with a delicious peaches and cream scent! Included in the box is a 2oz sample (I think, no ounces listed).
Overall I love this box and if you are looking for a really great holiday box, this is for you. I had a conversation with one of my followers not too long ago about the Alikay Naturals lemongrass leave in conditioner (I have 4A hair type, and I was looking for something to give me better curl definition), so I’m really excited to give that a spin.
Also don’t forget, there’s a one year digital subscription to Hype Hair Magazine included. Once you order your box, you will get an email with instructions showing you how to access it.