*affiliate links* *press sample*
Warmer weather is upon us and that might mean it’s time to wear more shoes that need your feet out. Wedges, sandals, flip flops, you name it, we want it. But no one wants to walk around with dry, cracked feet right? Of course not. So I got with a few of my favorite beauty bloggers and asked what are their must have foot creams? Surprisingly there was a ton of diversity, so if you have not found a good foot cream, you just might find one in this blog post!
- Kimmi from The Plastic Diaries loves Burt’s Bees Coconut Foot lotion. “. It smells delicious and works like a treat”
- Jen Matthews from My Beauty Bunny loves Deep Steep Foot Stick and Foot Cream
- Marcia from BeautyInfo Zone is totally diggin’ Amlactin Foot Cream. “It’s very creamy so it takes time to sink in but once it does it helps relax my aching feet”
- Kellie from KellieGonzo.com loves Bliss Foot Patrol
- Krystal from Beauty By Krystal loves Barielle Total For Care Cream. “I love it for overnight conditioning”
- Renu from Beauty Junction loves Soap & Glory Heel Genius. “It is the only one that won’t make my feet sticky or leave a mark on the sheets”
- Casey from Beauty 101 is in love with the classic Aquaphor! “I slather it on before bed and put on a pair of socks to lock in moisture all night long. It’s amazing!”
- Honey from Honeygirl’s World has two favorites: Pure Natural Diva and Body Shop butters. “Both offer my dry feet some moisturizing relief and keep my feet looking and feeling very soft. While they are not necessarily Foot Creams in general, they offer awesomeness to my achy mommy feet that rocks out flip flops constantly.”
- Bhumika from New Love- Makeup loves Oriflame Soothing Foot Cream. She has a review here you can check out!
- Stephanie from All Things Beautiful loves Get Fresh Warrior Princess Foot Set in Blackberry Vanilla. “They smell fantastic, work amazingly well, & the cause behind the company is above & beyond.”
- Shannon hates to toot her own horn but, she loves A Girl’s Gotta Spa! Energizing Citrus Body Lotion!
- Tina from My Highest Self really likes Alpha Hydrox Extra Strength Deep Therapy Foot Cream.
- Anastasia from Glamorable and Phyrra from Phyrra.net both love Burt’s Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion. Anastasia says, “It does everything: relieves tension, soothes tired feet, moisturizes and softens the rough spots, and takes care of odor. It’s 100% natural, too!” Phyrra says, “. Dave actually got me to try it because he loves all things peppermint for feet.”
- Erika from Icy Nails loves Curel Ultra Healing Lotion. “It’s my go to. After exfoliating, I slather it on, rub it in, cover with cotton socks, soft, happy feet in the morning”
- Harshleen from BeautyTidbits loves CeraVe Renewing SA Cream. “It works amazingly well to soften and smooth dry, rough skin. It has been my go-to foot cream for more than a year now.”