Simply put, it’s hot in Mississippi, and I am obsessed with popsicles.
I teamed up with Sparkling ICE to create a popsicle that’s refreshing, delicious and low in sugar and calories. I decided to give the popsicle a fun element by adding fresh fruit in the popsicle molds.
You can add any fruit to the molds, so I used strawberry and kiwi with Sparkling ICE Kiwi-Strawberry to give the pops a fresh twist, that’s full of vitamin C.
16 pops are better than 8, so I created another tray using fresh strawberries with Sparkling ICE Strawberry Watermelon.
The great thing about Sparkling ICE is, there are so many flavors, you can add a wide assortment of fruits and herbs to any flavor before freezing to give it a twist! Here are a few good examples:
- Sparkling ICE Cherry Limeade: Add fresh cherries and a squeeze of lime juice
- Sparkling ICE Orange Mango: Add fresh chunks of mango
- Sparkling ICE Coconut Pineapple: Add any tropical fruit and coconut flakes
- Sparkling ICE Crisp Apple: Add a dash of cinnamon
- Sparkling ICE Pomegranate Blueberry: Add fresh blueberries
The possibilities are endless.
Find Sparkling ICE in 15 varieties on Amazon or at your local retail store.