If upping your skincare game in 2017 is a resolution of yours, I’m here to save the day. Welcome to #TheRegimenChallenge.
I started getting serious about creating good skincare content in 2014 when I wrote ‘Write This Down: Five Products That Every Skincare Stash Needs‘. My opinion still stands, though I have modified a product here and there in my personal stash. Every stash needs:
- A cleanser
- An exfoliant
- A toner
- A moisturizer
- Sun protection
The regimen challenge will teach you how to find the product that’s best for your skin type.
How to choose the right toner
How to choose the right exfoliant
How to choose the right moisturizer
How to choose the right sunscreen
Don’t know your skin type? Click here to find out.
Naturally, I can’t just create a challenge without giving away some sort of prize (I’m such a goober, I love giving away prizes), so here’s what’s up for grabs:
- Panasonic Nano Facial Steamer, $129.99
- Foreo Luna Save The Sea, $139.99
- Paula’s Choice haul, you pick up to $200 worth of product.
That’s over $400 in prizes. Plus everyone will win the best prize of them all. A skin care regimen that will help to establish a good skincare routine, and happy skin!
How to enter
1. Be a member of the #heyskinchat group. Join here
2. Participate in the weekly regimen challenge threads, and leave at least one comment. Totally painless.
I will make sure to outline them in each weekly thread
2. Every additional friend you add to the group is a bonus entry