I have a love/hate relationship with hardwood floors. On one hand, I love them because I prefer sweeping and mopping over vacuuming the carpet. On the other hand, it is really hard sometimes to find something that is going to not only keep my floors clean but keep the wood looking beautiful and conditioned as well. When you have hardwood floors, a mop and your standard cleaners just won’t cut it. The mops tend to be too harsh and the cleanser too greasy and overscented. It could all be so simple if mops and hardwood floor cleaners worked wonderfully together, but they don’t.
I got the opportunity to try my first mop especially for hardwood floors- Bona Premium Spray Mop For Hardwood Floors. Bona Hardwood Floor Spray Mop is a high-quality spray mop that combines Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner in a cartridge with a microfiber cleaning pad. This combination is wonderful together for a few reasons:
1. The Bona mop has the largest base plate, which means you cover more ground, which means that you can get the floors cleaner faster.
2. The revolutionary microfiber pad can be adhered and removed with ease thanks to velcro adhesion. The dark blue fibers break up grime and the inner blue fibers trap and absorb dirt. They work wonderfully together to give me cleaner floors.
3. Effortless assembly. You have a fully constructed mop in just three clicks!
4. The cleaning solution is Greenguard Gold certified, so it’s safe for my kids, and my pets. The solution cleans well and dries fast with no residue, and leaves my wood floors with a natural sheen.
5. The Bona system is safe for all unwaxed, polyurethane finished wood floors. You can’t lose
No hardwood floors? No biggie. Bona offers a wide selection of mops to fit your needs.