Disclosure: Contains press samples
I have to apologize: I am VERY late to the party. Summer is merely days away and I’m just finishing up spring collections. Nonetheless, here’s OPI Hawaii.
Aloha From OPI (two coats)
Do You Take Lei Away (two coats)
Go With The Lava Flow (two coats)
Hello Hawaii Ya? (two coats)
Is Mai Tai Crooked? (two coats)
Just Lanai-ing Around (two coats)
Lost My Bikini In Molokini (two coats)
My Gecko Does Tricks (three coats)
Pineapples Have Peelings Too (two coats)
Suzi Shops & Island Hops (three coats)
That’s Hula-rious (two coats)
This Color’s Making Waves (three coats)
- The cremes are hit or miss. I had trouble with Suzi Shops & Island Hops and applied three coats instead of two.
- Go With The Lava Flow and Just Lanai-ing Around aren’t my favorite colors, but they had the best application.
- The shimmery colors take at least three coats for full opacity.
- I really don’t know what OPI was thinking with Pineapples Have Peelings Too. Frosty shimmers and glitters are a hot mess waiting to happen.
- Overall, it’s a decent spring collection. There’s a mix of finishes and a variety of colors to choose from. My picks are Lost My Bikini In Molokini and That’s Hula-rious due to their eye-catching colors.