b-glowing, the essential edit of brands across skin care, makeup, body, hair care and more serves a demographic well known for believing that beauty has no age limit.
With an understanding that skin transforms as it gets older, b-glowing created and launched their very first product: the Illuminate + Shine Palette. The palette features complementary colors in innovative packaging loaded with skincare infused formulas. Check out more of the benefits per b-glowing’s website:
- Everything you need to create a complete look with ease. Filled with a brightening primer, highlighter, and eight pigment-packed shadows, this palette brightens, blurs, illuminates, smoothes fine lines, and nourishes skin.
- Flatters and enhances mature skin. All our formulas are infused with MicroVector Plump GABA-HYA—a moisture-rich blend of collagen, hyaluronic acid, and other ingredients to help plump, hydrate and smooth the skin.
- Primes, conceals and brightens. Our universally-flattering primer creates a smooth canvas for makeup application, reducing the look of fine lines and pores. It also doubles as a redness-reducing concealer for fair to medium tone women. What’s more, our universal highlighter brightens the complexion and imparts a natural, lit-from-within glow.
- Creates countless looks. Each row of pigment-rich shadows represents a different colorway, or “look”— the shades can be worn alone, mixed together or layered to create an effect all your own.
- Zippered, reusable clutch. Our zippered case eliminates mess, keeping your shadows safe and secure while traveling. Plus, when you’re done with the palette, you can pop out the pan and use the case as gorgeous, zippered clutch.
The Illuminate + Shine Palette features 8 eyeshadow shades with a neutral color palette. There are two shades with a matte finish, four shades with a pearlescent finish, and 2 shades with a shimmery finish. All the shades are well pigmented and pick up well with any brush you use. The shades also blend well into one another to create a beautiful look.
In addition to eyeshadows, the palette features a Brighten + Perfect Cream Base. The base is a pink toned nude that works well as an eyeshadow primer and keeps shadows in place for 12+ hours. The base also doubles as a smoothing and brightening concealer to conceal dark circles.
Last but certainly not least is the Inner Glow Cream. It’s a multipurpose highlighting cream that can be used to give you a youthful, radiant glow. Apply onto the bridge of the nose, cheekbones, cupid’s bow or underneath your brows.
Overall I love the color theme of the palette, down to the dusty rose zipper pouch. The shadows are well pigmented and apply and blend with ease. The base that comes in the palette works well to give the shadow more staying power without creasing and the glow cream creates a highlighting effect that is natural and luminous. Is it worth $58? Absolutely.