It’s been about a year since I last covered Balm Chicky. Balm Chicky started off as an Indiegogo campaign that was looking for a little funding to help turn Balm Chicky into a lip balm empire! Time has passed and Balm Chicky is back with a new site and they have made a few tweaks to the packaging.
You can check out the original review here.
I also picked up two new scents this go round, Hot Chocolate Love and Sweet Baby Ginger.
Hot Chocolate love smells like sweet cocoa butter with a hint of chocolate. The label features a super cute black girl with a killer fro.
Sweet Baby Ginger smells more like soap than it does ginger. Ginger is one of those scents that can be a bit of a challenge to nail. It’s not very common that I run across a good ginger scent, so I cant knock points off the brand for it. The label features a cute young woman with pigtails and a lollipop. She reads as sweet and innocent.
What has changed?
- The labels are matte as opposed to the previously shiny labels
- Better graphics on the labels
- The balms come packaged in a box
What has not changed?
- They make my lips as moisturized as ever
- Scent listing there are no new scents, and no scents were removed from the line up
- Pricing they are still $12
- The friend end is still in tact
- The balms are still huge!
Special promo code for Glitter.Gloss.Garbage readers!
For two weeks, you can pick up any of the scents offered from Balm Chicky Balm Balm for $6.69 PLUS $1 shipping! The balms are normally $12 so you will get a combined saving of $5.31!!
Enter the promo code Glitter Chicky for a discount!