Beauty Junkees, a company that creates high quality beauty tools at an affordable price, created a new line of brushes called the five piece mini kabuki set. This set features five high quality eyeshadow brushes and a bonus brush case that is a bonus within a bonus (we will talk about that soon).
The five brushes included in mini kabuki set include:
- Mini Flat Makeup Brush-good for apply concealer on smaller imperfections
- Mini Angled Makeup Brush– good for applying eyeshadow, but dense enough to apply foundation
- Mini Flat Angled Makeup Brush– good for blending and contouring.
- Mini Tapered Makeup Brush– good for applying in hard to reach areas like around the eye, inner corner, and under eye.
- Mini Round Makeup Brush– good for applying eyeshadows or mineral foundation
- Black Makeup Brush Tube Holder– this is the brush case that I was telling you was a bonus in a bonus. For one, you can open the case into two sections to hold brushes. Two, you can store your favorite brushes in this case and snap both sides for a simple solution to traveling with your brushes! There’s enough room to carry all the essentials.
My overall impression of this brush set is excellent. The bristles are super soft taklon and synthetic, making these a great alternative for someone looking for cruelty free brushes.
The name is the set is a little deceptive to me, because these brushes are far from mini. They look like full sized brushes to me with long handles. The mini flat angled makeup brush is the best brush in my entire arsenal for blending.
The brushes are very easy to clean, I use olive oil to break up with oil and dirt, and follow up with baby shampoo for easy, gentle cleansing.
Beauty Junkees Five Piece Mini Kabuki Set plus the brush case retails for $39.97 plus free shipping. Purchase by clicking here to be taken to Amazon.com