Warm weather has arrived and that means it is time to get your feet flip flop ready! Celebrity manicurist Skyy Hadley shared one of her favorite at home recipes to give your feet a relaxing experience featuring cucumber and lemon.
Lemon is beneficial to the feet because it evens out skintone and the acids make dry, calloused skin soft and supple. Cucumber is mineral rich and will prevent nails from splitting. That means you can use this to soak your hands as well. Grab a candle, turn on some relaxing music, and soak your cares away!
- Start with 2 whole cucumbers (one per foot), 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil; mix in a blender until pureed.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and heat it up to warm temperature.
- Place half of the mixture in a large Ziploc baggie and half in a second baggie.
- Slide feet right into each baggie, rubbing cucumber mask until each foot is fully soaked.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- The cucumber is extra refreshing and reviving for tired toes, the lemon helps exfoliate and the olive oil deeply moisturizes for super softness.