[button style=”small gray rounded ” link=”http://www.heyaprill.com/review-policy/” ]Press Sample [/button]
Skin Blurring is the new black. It’s like Photoshop for your face without having to learn how to use that stinky blur effect. Skin blurring products crank up the silicone normally found in primers for those ‘no makeup’ days to instantly fill in lines and wrinkles, hide pore, smooth flaws and mattify. Check out my top five picks
1. L’Oreal Miracle Blur, $24.99- This was actually the first skin blurring product I tried thanks to O Magazine. L’oreal Miracle Blur promises blurred skin in 30 seconds. There’s an added bonus of SPF 30, so you get the flawless skin and sun protection.
2. Maybelline Baby Skin, $6.99 – this is the most affordable of the five listed, making it great if you do beauty on a budget. Maybelline Baby Skin gives you poreless, smooth looking skin in a snap. Use it alone or under makeup, the choice is yours. Note that Baby Skin contains no SPF.
3. Mally Beauty Pore-less Defender, $40.00- If you love your blur in a pretty pink compact with a mirror, give Mally Pore-Less Defender a shot! This does what all the others do, but the added bonus is the compact, mirror, and applicator. This is the best blur product for the Glamnista on the go!
4. Garnier 5 second Blur Skin Smoother , $16.99- Garnier says all it takes is 5 seconds to go from blah to wow! This instant smoother contains light reflecting technology to give you matte, but glow too! Garnier suggests you apply after your moisturizer.
5. Miracle Skin Transformer , $48.00 – It’s the brand that started the whole blur trend. Miracle Skin Transformer by Sarah McNamara started it all. Since the creation of this product, Miracle Skin Transformer has created different Skin Transformers for different needs: there’s one for acne prone skin, the one that contains honey and gives the skin a remarkable glow, and one that illuminates the skin. We pay homage to you!
With exception to Mally, these can be found in Walgreens, Rite Aid and CVS. Check the Chippmunk app to find current coupon deals from Walgreens!