Ask and you shall receive! I made a post a very long time ago about orange lip colors, but some of those products are not available anymore plus she was looking specifically for products that you can find in a drugstore. GGG to the rescue!
1. L’Oreal Color Riche le Gloss in Peach Fuzz; $7.99- If you prefer a lipgloss this is yours! This gloss is super shiny and looks great on all skin tones. It’s also enriched with Argan oil and Omega 3 so you will have super soft, moist, hydrated shiny lips with a hint of orange.
2. L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Volcanic; $8.95- This is a personal fave of mine. This is a darker, orange red lipstick that looks great on all skin tones, but ESPECIALLY darker skin tones.
3. Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Sizzle; $5.99- Sizzle is great if you are looking for a bolder, more opaque lipgloss. Revlon Sizzle is a true orange, so it may look better on lighter skintones.
4. Milani Cosmetics Orange Gina; $5.49- Milani Orange Gina is a bright true cooler toned orange lipstick. Great opacity and smells great like melons.
5. and 6. Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids; $7.49- Depending on your skintone, you have two choices- for the lighter gals, Electric Orange (#5 above) which is not as deep as it’s sister Vibrant Mandarin, which is better for darker skin tones.
Black girls! You wanna wear an orange but can’t decide which one looks right for you? Here are a few tips!
- Cool skin tones should stick to the lighter hues of orange
- Warm skin tones should stick to rusty, brown toned oranges
- When in doubt, find an orange red, everyone can pull off an orange red
Minimize the rest of your makeup when wearing this bright shade. Opt for a skin tone shade of eyeshadow, liner, mascara, and a light sweep of a gold or bronze colored blush or bronzer for that intense summer sizzler look. Oh and exfoliate those lips!