Disclosure: Sponsored post
Now that you have entered the Schick Sweepstakes, how about a friendly little guide to help you find a few good back to school beauty essentials for that special someone in your life that is about to head off to college.
Living in a dorm means a small space with not a lot of room to store a slew of beauty products. So I handpicked some items that you or someone you love will not be able to live without! My list is below:
- Schick Hydro Silk Disposable Razors, $19.99
- L’Oreal Nutrigloss Shampoo and Conditioner $3.99 each
- Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Cleanser $6.99
- Love2Love Bluebell And White Tea Fragrance $9.98
- Maybelline Baby Lips, $5.99
- Freeman Beauty Face Masks, $4.99
- Milani Cosmetics Runways Lashes Mascara, $3.99
- Rubbermaid caddy to hold your goodies! $12.99
Remember, visit your local Walmart to pick up shaving essentials from Schick!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.