What happens when you have an insanely sick addiction to Talenti Gelato and beauty? You come up with a genius idea!
I have an everlasting love for all things Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch, but one night when I was indulging I thought about something- the jars they package the Gelato in is really awesome. Clear, strong plastic jars! So why not use them to store something? How about my makeup brushes! Be advised, you can use them to store just about anything: ink pens, pencils, markers, whatever, but I decided to use them for brushes.
Before: plain ole jars
Doing this is really simple, really fun, and you will love the results!
What you need:
- A craving for something sweet (so you can get an empty Talenti jar) (don’t judge me considering I have four)
- Washi Tape
- Brushes that need a new home 🙂
- Eat the Gelato (this is the best part)
- Thoroughly wash and dry the cup(s)
- Grab some washi tape and decorate any way you want!
- Make sure to press firmly around the jar so the tape does not loosen up later
- Marvel at your newest creation!