Disclosure: This sponsored post contains press samples
Stop what you are doing right now. Walk in your bathroom. Look around and tell me what are your most commonly used products. Toilet paper, razors, toothpaste and soap are at the top of the list. What if you never had to walk in the store and buy these items again? What if you could cut time off of those annoying runs to the store? It’s possible thanks to Morgans.me
Morgans.me is a subscription service that allows you to have bathroom products autoshipped to your door for a fairly reasonable price- liquid soap, bar soap, toilet paper, razor handle and blades, shaving cream, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer and toothbrushes are the products the site features.
I got to experience Morgans.me and was excited to take it for a spin. I visited the site and everything they offer is on one page. You can get everything for $66 every two months, or you can pick and choose what interests you the most. I picked liquid soap, bar soap, razor handle and blades, toothbrushes and shaving cream.
Packaging is minimal and looks like products you would find in a hotel, so they are sure to compliment any decor in your bathroom. Here is a brief overview of the products I ordered:
- Liquid soap (8oz), $6 has a bright, citrus scent to it. It does the job as far as hand soaps go.
- Bar soap (5oz), $6 smells like Ivory with a hint of citrus. There’s no way I can make it two months off one bar of soap.
- Razor handle and blades (set of 4), $9- I’m not ultra picky about razor blades, I’m just trying to keep my legs and armpits shaved. $6 every two months for 4 blades is a good deal considering I shave once every two weeks, and throw away blades once a month. I would definitely keep this to avoid going in the store to pick up razors.
- Shaving Cream (6oz), $6- Has a nice fresh peppermint scent to it and shaves well. I love the ingredients list on this shaving cream, full of good stuff to condition and nourish the skin.
- Toothbrushes (set of 2) $4 Toothbrushes are recommended to be replaced every 3 to 4 months, so 2 toothbrushes for $4 every other month is great! This toothbrush is totally sustainable, made of bamboo so it’s not hurting the environment that much and it actually does a good job cleaning my teeth. Kudos!
Overall I would love to keep using the toothbrushes, shaving cream and razor handle and blades. Avoiding the store to use Morgans would cost me $19 every other month, or $9.50 a month. That is an excellent deal and like I said, I never have to walk in the store to buy these things again? I’m in!