[button style=”small gray rounded ” link=”http://www.heyaprill.com/review-policy/” ]Press Sample [/button]
You know the drill, it’s Winter. The air outside is dry. The air inside is dry. You cant win. It’s important during the winter to hydrate the skin anyway possible. So it’s only natural that you need this masque.
Eminence Pumpkin Latte Hydration Masque is strictly for revitalizing and rehydrating dry skin, which is something I so desperately needed. The only masques I have laying around my house are the sheet masks and being that they are not in English writing, I cant follow the directions. Needless to say, I needed this masque.
This hydration masque is packaged in a 2 ounce jar so yeah, there is a very small amount of product, but because you have to emulsify with water, a little goes a long way. I use about two scoops (the scoop that comes with the jar) of product and I only use it once a week to give my skin a boost for the week.
Application is very simple. As I stated above, two scoops of product, a little water to emulsify and apply all over the face and wait 5-10 minutes to let it completely dry. Then use a towel and remove. My skin was soft, smooth, plump and hydrated almost instantly.
Wanna know what’s inside? Here’s a long list of their featured ingredients:
- Pumpkin Purée: rich in enzymes, beta-carotene, amino acids, and antioxidants
- Avocado Oil: moisturizes skin
- Soy Milk: rich in isoflavones and vitamins to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Orange Pulp: rich in vitamins, antioxidants and polyphenols to support the skin
- Pineapple Pulp: purifies skin by removing dirt and proteins
- White Willow Bark: source of phytoestrogens
- Calendula Oil: tones, tightens and supports the skin through moisturization
- Comfrey Root: reinforces skin with moisture
- Green Tea: high in antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, and vitamins for youthful-looking skin
- White Tea: rich in antioxidants, phenols and vitamins to improve the look of skin
- Chamomile: revitalizes, calms and balances the appearance of skin
- Lavender: heals dry skin and restores moisture
- Aloe Vera: soothing and refreshing
- Grape Extract: hydrates and provides the appearance of youthful skin
- Biocomplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
Because this masque is very pricey, I’m not sure if it is something that I would buy on a regular basis because it is so expensive and I use it so often during the drier months.
Eminence Pumpkin Latte Hydration Masque retails for $53.50 and is located in spas and on fragrancenet.com. Check the locator to find out if a spa carries this masque in your area.