Fall is here, the air is dry and that means your face is too. Have no fear here I am to give you my top 5 choices for facial moisturizers.
1. MAC Studio Moisture Cream (1.7oz, $35.00) – This is by far my top choice when it comes to facial moisturizers. Enriched with passion fruit, spinach leaf, green tea, algae, wheat germ and coconut, it not only moisturizes the face, but feeds it some good stuff! Watch the transformation that your face takes from dry and dull to moisturized and bright!
2. Burt’s Bees Sensitive Daily Moisture Cream (1.8oz, $15.00) – If you have extra sensitive skin, and need moisture without the redness and irritation, give this cream a shot. Cotton extract replenishes the skin’s moisture while Rice Extract moisturizes and Aloe soothes your skin.
3. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (1.7oz, $13.00)- The moisture "drink" developed by Clinique’s dermatologists to maintain optimal moisture balance for very dry skins, or skins dry in the cheeks, comfortable to oily in the T-zone. Softens, smooth, improves.
4. Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil (0.5oz, $14.00)- All oil no BS, my kind of moisturizer! Paraben, sulfate, artificial fragrance dye, and GMO free, it’s clinically proven to improve skin hydration and skin elasticity after only four weeks. In just four weeks: Participants saw a visible reduction in coarse wrinkles and fine lines in the eye area, and more than 83% of women showed significantly improved skin hydration.
5. Philosophy Hope In A Jar (2oz, $38.00)- I have personally never used this but it is a cult fave especially if you watch QVC, you’ve seen it 10000 times! Philosophy Hope in a Jar is a 99.9% oil-free, deeply hydrating, lightweight wonder designed to smooth the complexion while reducing the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration. Originally created for the medical market, this expert essential delivers soft, healthy, glowing results.