Disclosure: Contains press samples and affiliate links
The Digital Director of Harper’s Bazaar, Joyann King gifted us with the joy of premium beauty with this month’s GLOSSYBOX. This month’s box features her favorite skin care essentials, mascara, lip and nail shades. Check out what’s in the box and find out how to score your own!
1. Essie Madison Ave-Hue Nail Polish $8.50– Essie Madison Ave-hue is a medium toned pink with silver sparkle. This shade works great day or night!
2. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara $23– This mascara really does it all, and it’s on track to become a cult fave! They’re Real lengthens, curls, voluminzes, lifts and separates lashes with a jet black long wearing formula that will not smudge or dry out.
3. Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Blanc Conditioner $45– This luxe conditioner is great for those low maintenance days when you want to leave your hair lightly scented. Bvlgari’s conditioner contains extracts of rice and cotton paired with their calming eau parfumee au the blanc fragrance.
4. Vichy Liftactive Night $50– Optimize the skin’s natural nighttime repair mechanisms with this evening moisturizer that ontains plant sugar extract, rhamnose, and vitamin c to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and boost skin’s firmness.
5. Obessessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Metallic in Authentic $18– Who doesn’t love OCC’s liptars? It was a given that it be included in this box. Authentic is a bronze copper shade with a metallic finish.
Note: Boxes will vary, some will contain OCC Authentic and some will contain OCC Black Dhalia. OCC Black Dhalia is a blacked burgandy red with a matte finish.
OCC Black Dhalia
US only, Ends 9/25/2014