I am often asked questions on Twitter and this was a good one. Since I have not declared my love for Strobe Cream on my blog, I figured I would kill two birds with one stone and answer the question, and declare my love for MAC Strobe Cream.
Strobe Cream is produced by MAC Cosmetics. It is a luminizer and moisturizer with ingredients like green tea to energize the de-stress the skin leaving a pearlescent finish behind. Strobe cream is thicker than the liquid, the liquid is more versatile you can mix it effortlessly.
If you are feeling dead, put on a little Strobe Cream and no one will be able to tell you feel crappy, because your skin will look great! Here are a few uses for Strobe Cream:
- Mix it with your foundation for a killer tinted moisturizer (the strobe liquid is easier to use in this case because it is thinner
- Highlight the bridge of your nose and cheeks
- Mix with your moisturizer for no makeup days and an extra boost of moisture
- Mix with primer to refine pores and luminize
- Apply it to your body to luminize
Strobe Cream is one of my must have products. I seriously cannot live without this stuff, especially when I am having a bad day or I have not had enough sleep.
Strobe Cream retails for $31 for the 1.7oz bottle. I opted for the smaller travel sized bottle, so I can take it anywhere with me. It is $15 for the 1oz tube. Also, be on the lookout for the new gold Strobe Liquid in the temperature rising collection.