Disclosure: Contains press samples
New from Milani Cosmetics is Fierce Foil Lip Gloss. This limited edition, six-color collection features lip glosses with a dazzling multidimensional pearlescent to capture light and make the lips pop for a chic, dazzling touch of shine.
Fierce Foil lip gloss reminds me of a more affordable line of MAC DazzleGlass. They have the smell of vanilla cake batter, but the scent does not linger around for long.
Shades include (from left to right):
- Milan is a bronzy, gold with iridescent glitter
- Rome is a rosy pink with iridescent glitter
- Florence is a rich wine red with blue and fuchsia glitter. This one feathers like no one’s business. I had to double back and re-swatch using Milani’s Anti-Feathering Lip Pencil and that improved this gloss dramatically.
- Venice is a beige gloss with silver and iridescent glitter. It was not as bold as I expected it to be.
- Capri is a powdery, raspberry pink with iridescent glitter
- Sardinia is an orange coral with iridescent glitter. Like Venice, I expected the color to be bolder, but it was not.
Overall I think these will look phenomenal when paired with a Milani Color Statement Lipstick.