[button style=”small gray rounded ” link=”http://www.heyaprill.com/review-policy/” ]Press Sample [/button]
Just in case you were living under a rock, skin care oils are in. Honestly, facial oils can do no wrong. They are moisturizing, nourishing, protective and hydrating, except for one little problem- oils are so low in viscosity that they literally run out of your hand. Hello Miracle Balm!
Skin Transformer Miracle Balm is a rich and creamy oil that contains all of the best stuff on earth honestly. It contains a M3 complex that contains a blend of over 30 moisturizers and emollient ingredients that enhances the skin’s own natural repair process. It’s a multi-use balm that can protect, smooth, moisturize, comfort, reduce redness and repair. Check out some of the key ingredients:
- Tamanu Oil: used for wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Manuka Honey: contains properties to fight infection and speed healing process.
- Shea Butter: anti-inflammatory and deep skin moisturizing.
- Blue Mountain Sage Oil: provides instant comfort to dry, irritated skin.
- Japanese Licorice Root: a natural hydrocortisone alternative.
- Evening Primrose Oil: aids skin in producing new cells and gives skin better elasticity for anti-aging benefits.
- Olive Oil: helps balance skin’s moisture.
- Coconut Oil: provides deep moisture, strengthens underlying skin tissue and removes dead skin cells.
- Jojoba Oil: improves dryness and skin texture.
- Sesame Seed Oil: acts as a barrier to keep skin’s moisture in.
- Moringa Oil: helps soothe dry skin after sun and harsh element exposure.
The packaging is an 1.5 ounce tube with a screw cap. The tube dispenses from the bottom perfectly. You can dispense in small portions which is better to me than dispensing in huge globs.
Miracle Balm applies like a lotion, rich like a balm, and hydrating like an oil. The scent is very light and smells like lavender. The scent fades away quickly, so no worries about applying it to your face and the smell staying with you.
My personal experience with Miracle Balm is good. Because it is so rich in oils and extracts, I like to use it as a night cream. My skin is so awesomely glowly when I put it on at night before bedtime. It’s lovely. Miracle Balm leaves my skin soft, smooth, and supple without weighing it down. I’m a happy camper indeed. Miracle Balm makes me want to replace my night cream.
Miracle Balm retails for $36 and will be available in January 2014 at ULTA stores nationwide, www.ULTA.com, www.miracleskintransformer.com and other retailers.