Here’s a really hot and simple mother’s day manicure curated by Jin Soon Choi, founder of the JINsoon Nail Lacquer line and Jin Soon Hand & Foot Spas in NYC and the inspiration was tulips! Level of difficulty is moderate, but the results are oh so gorgeous! Check out the steps below:
- File and shape your nails to a natural square shape.
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
- Apply JINsoon Dolly Pink on the entire nail bed.
- With a thin brush, create the tulip petals with JINsoon Cherry Berry. Starting at the cuticle area, draw a straight line down towards the tip of the nail, curving left ¾ of the way down to create an arch and then fill in the shape. Repeat on the right side of the same nail to create a mirroring shape.
- Apply top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss for a lasting glossy finish.