Disclosure: Contains press samples and affiliate links
When I was swatching NARS Deep End from the Summer 2016 Under Cover collection, it hit me- I have a few shadows that are similar. If you know me, you know how I feel about the word ‘dupe’. Were there dupes? Not from my stash. Were there close shades? Of course. So let’s dig into my stash and check out a few good alternatives shall we?
- NARS Deep End (the shade in question), $29
- NARS Bavaria (less sparkle, less pigmented), $25
- Milani Cosmetics Just Perfect ( more green than blue, gold shimmer), Discontinued
- L’Oreal Endless Sea (deeper pigmentation, pearl finish, more blue), $7.95
- Laura Mercier Lagoon (sheerer, silver sparkle), $25
- Milani Cosmetics Bella Teal (no shimmer, more green, pearl finish). $3.99
The closet shade between the 5 of these is NARS Bavaria. While the cheaper alternatives are beautiful, none are exactly dupes.