What could be better after a long day than unwinding in a warm, soothing bath? Indulge in your own therapeutic treatment this winter with SheaMoisture’s Bath Soaks that help relieve pain, congestion, muscle aches, and eczema, psoriasis and other dry skin ailments.
Using detoxifying mineral-rich Dead Sea Salts – which are rich in magnesium, calcium and potassium, and aid in increased circulation and combating fluid – and Shea Butter as the key ingredients, each of SheaMoisture’s Bath Soaks provide a nourishing and healing soak in a matter of minutes. Choose from:
- Red Bush & Sage Congestion Relief Bath Soak – Relieve sinus pain and congestion with an essential oil blend of natural peppermint, rosemary, thyme and eucalyptus. Rich in alpha hydroxyl acid and zinc, the Red Bush helps heal skin, while the Sage brings anti-bacterial and calming properties to balance skin functions.
- Argan Oil & Raw Shea Eczema, Psoriasis & Dry Skin Relief Soak – Soften and soothe dry, inflamed skin with healing unrefined Shea Butter (deeply moisturizes and repairs skin), anti-oxidant rich Argan Oil (hydrates and repairs dry skin), and Frankincense & Myrrh (provides anti-inflammatory properties and aids in the healing of dry cracked skin).
- Lavender & Wild Orchid Joint & Muscle Relief Soak – This healing, hydrating and calming soak helps release lactic acid buildup in muscles, a key cause of aches and spasms. Lavender calms and soothes irritated skin, while the Orchid Extract repairs damaged skin and prevents moisture lost.
- Lemongrass & Ginger Dead Sea Salt Soak – The purifying and uplifting scent of Lemongrass & Ginger wakes up even the most tired skin. Lemongrass acts as a natural astringent and anti-inflammatory to help balance skin. The Ginger helps to relieve muscular cramps, spasms, aches and eases stiffness in joints. Also viewed as an aphrodisiac, the Ginger renews vitality and puts a little pep back in your step!
- Olive & Green Tea Dead Sea Salt Soak – This anti-aging and ultra-moisturizing blend contains Olive Butter (a high content of Vitamin E and fatty acids hydrates, repairs and heals skin), Green Tea (protects skin from free radical damage) and Avocado (rich in Vitamins A, B, D, E, lecithin and potassium which helps to regenerate skin cells and deeply moisturize). Also contains Extra Virgin Olive Oil
SheaMoisture Bath Soaks have a suggested retail price of $9.99 each and are available at select Target and Walmart locations nationwide, and by visiting Walgreens.com. For more information, please visit SheaMoisture.com.
Since 1912, SheaMoisture has been committed to making the highest quality natural skincare products, which are safe, therapeutic and results-oriented. Utilizing recipes handed down from CEO, Richelieu Dennis’ great grandmother, Sofi Tucker, SheaMoisture’s products are based on cultural traditions, rituals and wisdom. The Company has been using natural, exotic ingredients from all over the world for over 20 years. Products are not tested on animals and do not contain parabens, phthalates, paraffin, sulfates, formaldehyde, mineral oil, artificial color or synthetic fragrances – ever. Committed to giving back to the people who are integral to the Company’s success, SheaMoisture proudly partners with organizations from across the globe ranging from international development groups, charitable organizations and local communities.