Happy New Year! Seriously, how many times am I going to say that. It’s my last time, I’m sorry.
Anyway! This month’s Play! By Sephora is all about detoxing and refueling your beauty routine. This beauty subscription box is filled with innovative products, game-changing moisturizers, and a cult fave. Keep reading to check out what’s inside:
- Tarte Frxxtion Stick Exfoliating Cleanser is an exfoliating gel cleanser in a twist up stick format that goes from a solid gel to a cleansing lather that claims to slough away impurities. Retails $22
- Ouai Treatment Masque is a restorative mask that helps to care for damaged hair and leaves hair feeling smooth and touchably soft. Retails $14 for 3 treatments, $32 for 8 treatments
- Tory Burch Love Relentlessly is a tender and feminine scent that has strong notes of pink pepper, orris and patchouli. Retails $28-$115
- Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask is a honey based mask that applies like a gel, warms on contact and turns into a cream that promises to hydrate, tone and brighten the skin. Retails $56
- Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is a sheer lip color with a glossy finish. This is the cult fave of the bunch. Retails $17
- AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ is a CC cream in cushion format. This multitasker protects skin, hydrates and delivers weightless coverage. Sadly, no black girl friendly shades. Retails $60