[button style=”small gray rounded ” link=”http://www.heyaprill.com/review-policy/” ]Press Sample [/button]
Popsugar is celebrating their first birthday! It’s hard to believe that it’s been a year already since the first Must Have Box was released! So Popsugar is celebrating in a big way by creating a really cool box with some fall must haves!
1. Gorjana Open Circle Necklace– I love Gorjana and so does Popsugar so it’s no surprise this necklace was in the box. This simple and sophisticated necklace is perfect for everyday wear.
2. Bentgo All In One Stackable Bento Lunch Box– I work from home, so I don’t need this box to store my lunch BUT I think I will use it for my office supplies or other little cute keepables.
3. Lulah Body Wash– this stuff smells so good. I love Peony scented items and this creates a luxurious lather that will brighten up your morning!
4. May Designs Weekly Agenda Notebook– this notebook is going in my purse to keep me organized through the fall. I love the cool chevron pattern.
5. Lunares Apple Bowl– This decorative bowl is perfect for keeping things that I reach for a lot in my reach!
6.Dermalogica precleanse and special cleansing gel– Precleanse is an oil based cleanser that gets rid of debris and will not clog your skin. The cleansing gel is soap free, rinses clean, and smells like mint and lavender.
7. Naturebox Granny Smith Apples– To celebrate their birthday, Popsugar is releasing a new monthly subscription box filled with healthy snacks and it will be called Naturebox. They included a bag of dried granny smith apple rings.
The Popsugar Must Have Box is $35 a month, $95 for 3 months, $190 for six months, or $380 for the year. I like this box more than the others because I get more accessories and less makeup and skincare samples (I hate that honestly). Purchase directly from their website.