Disclosure: This is a sponsored post via Coupons.com. All thoughts are my own
It’s almost time to get back to school! Let’s reference our checklist shall we?
Dorm room goodies? Check
Plenty of money for late night vending machine cravings? Check
Laptop, smartphone and tablet? Check
Anti-Virus protection? Wait what?
If you are anything like me, you may or may not use the free trial that’s included with your computer, and end up downgrading to free protection, exposing your computer and other devices to viruses, computer hacks and spyware. Technology is our world, and we don’t do enough to protect our information and privacy, especially teens.
Introducing Norton 360 Multi-Device. The 360 Multi-Device provides an exclusive mix of patented protection for PCs, Mac® and mobile devices. Protect multiple devices at ease with these handy features:
- Active protection – helps keep you safe from online threats
- Automatic, silent updates – keep you one step ahead of new threats and those not yet invented
- PC performance processes – restore PC horsepower, reduce startup time and boost performance
- Loss-prevention tools – let you locate missing phones and tablets, while backing up files and contacts to protect them
- cam Insight reviews a website’s reputation and lets you know if it’s safe to enter your personal information.
- Anti-phishing Technology blocks fraudulent “phishing” sites set up to steal your personal information.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures and automatically enters your usernames and passwords for you, so they can’t be lost or stolen.
- Parental Control helps you protect your kids from online dangers by giving you direct access to Norton Family.
All of this for the special price of $69.99. You can get it for a lower price by using the $40 off Norton by Symantec coupons.