Here’s an early sneak peek at Rite Aid’s Black Friday Circular. Hopefully this gives you guys time to map out where you are going and what you want to buy!
Also, the entire site will feature up to 40% off and free shipping for order of $25 or more on Sunday through Wednesday (11/24 – 11/27) and up to 50% off and free shipping for orders of $25 or more on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (11/28 – 11/30).
There are going to be TONS of +UP rewards, let me warn you
I want to of course highlight the beauty products that they have on sale:
- Neutrogena Lip and Eye products BOGO Free
- Carmex Lip Balm 3/$3 ($3 +UP if you buy three, so you basically got it for free)
- Yardley Soap 3/$3 9$3 +UP if you buy three, so you basically got it for free)
- Color Concept Cosmetic Gift Sets $3.99 ($3 +UP )
- Wet n Wild Fast Dry Collection Set $2.99 ($2 +UP )
- Sally Hansen Dare to Dazzle Nail set $5.99 ($3 +UP )
- Pure Bath Sponge, $0.39
- Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap, $0.99
- Nivea Crème Tin 3/$0.99
- Some Fragrance gift sets are $6.99+($3 +UP ); some are BOGO Free (retail $21.99)
***If you share this promotion please credit me. I am part of the Rite Aid Network so I sometimes get exclusive deals and offers to share with my readers. Thank you!***