Looking for a new oil to slather on your face? Look no further than Berbere Fig Oil, aka prickly pear seed oil, aka, barbary seed oil, aka cactus seed oil. This beauty oil is high in Vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids, making it very powerful for overall skin health. Does this oil have what it takes to take the beauty world by storm?
[rule style=”rule-thick” ]
Check out these 6 benefits of Prickly Pear Seed Oil and decide for yourself
- Antioxidant-rich, this oil stimulates cell turnover leaving you with fresh looking skin.
- High in Linoleic acid, it hydrates the thirstiest skin.
- The Vitamin K lightens dark under-eye circles and minimizes spider veins.
- High in Vitamin E (150% more than argan oil), it plumps the skin.
- Contains Betalin, which promises to slow aging of the skin.
- With a low comedogenic rating, the linoleic acid in Prickly Pear Seed Oil won’t clog pores. It will actually dissolve oil plugs over time.
Shea Terra Berbere Fig Beauty Oil is composed of 100% pure Berbere fig oil. This oil is not processed and does not contain any preservatives or fragrances. It was a warm, sweet, woody fragrance to it that does not linger on the skin very long. It is very light in texture and absorbs quickly, leaving behind a very natural sheen to the face.
Application is simple, I recommend applying after you have cleansed and toned your skin. All you need is 3 to 6 drops. If I had to guess just by looking at the bottle, you can get about 1 month’s use out of it.
When I received this oil and started to do my research, benefit #6 stood out to me. I will be using this oil twice a day into the future to see if it will really dissolve the oil plugs in my face. So stay tuned.