Disclosure: Contains press samples
Sleek MakeUP Precious Metals Highlighting Palette is a versatile face and body highlighting palette. This palette features three velvet cream formulas and one powder with intense, shimmery finishes. Keep reading for a full review and swatches.
Precious Metals is a four pan palette composed of four shades- Platinum, Antique Bronze, Royal Gold and Renaissance Gold. As stated above, the first three feature a cream finish and the last shade is powder.
- Platinum (cream) is an iridescent white with a flash of pink and blue, pink and green sparkles. Platinum is well pigmented, applies perfectly and blends out with ease.
- Antique Bronze (cream) is a pale, cool-toned gold with a flash of silver sparkle. Antique Bronze is well pigmented, applies well and blends out with ease.
- Royal Gold (cream) is a cool-toned gold with a satin finish. Royal Gold applies well, but don’t buff too hard! Royal Gold can blend away to nothing with ease.
- Renaissance Gold is warm toned gold with a satin finish. It picks up well, and applies well initially, but like Royal Gold, it can blend away leaving just a light hint of gold shimmer (this is not a problem if that’s what you are into).
Platinum and Antique Bronze have excellent staying power- I tried out both and I didn’t have to reapply all day. Of course, when dealing with glitter there is the issue of fallout. After about 6 hours, I noticed a little glitter dust past my cheeks. No biggie, I’m a glitter freak.
Thanks to Sleek, we know how to flip this palette 4 ways:
- Lift the brows by highlighting the browbone using Platinum
- Highlight along the tops of the cheekbones with Antique Bronze
- Highlight down the bridge of the nose using Royal Gold
- Highlight the cupids’s bow with Renaissance Gold
Sleek MakeUP Precious Metals Highlighting Palette retails $14.99. Pick this up online right here, right now!