Disclosure: Contains press sample
Create stunning eye makeup with this super pigmented, mineral eye shadow palette. Storm palette is a generous mixture of neutrals and jewel toned shades to help you create eye looks appropriate for day or night. Sleek was very generous and sent me the Storm palette to swatch and share with you guys.
Sleek Makeup i-Divine Storm Palette is 12 shades, 9 with a shimmer finish and 3 with a matte finish. Shades include:
(shades from top to bottom, left to right)
- Sand Storm- orange toned gold with a shimmer finish
- Snow Storm- white with a shimmer finish
- Calm Before The Storm- beige toned with a matte finish
- Thunder Storm- yellow toned gold with a shimmer finish
- Perfect Storm- rose toned pink with a shimmer finish
- Firestorm- mauve toned pink with a shimmer finish
- Dust Storm- bronze with a shimmer finish
- Gathering Storm- pewter toned blue with a shimmer finish
- Storm Cloud- forest green with a shimmer finish
- Electric Storm- medium toned purple with a shimmer finish
- Eye Of The Storm- medium toned brown with a matte finish
- Blackout- true black with a matte finish
All the shades have a soft, silky, powdery texture. Pigmentation is excellent except calm before the storm. I gather that is because it is a shade that just so happens to be my skin tone (this happens every once in a while). Because I struggled to make calm before the storm swatch on my skin, I experienced a little fallout with that shade, but it was the only one. My favorite shades are dust storm, electric storm and blackout.
Overall for the price, this palette is an excellent deal. I plan to play with a little more in the future and create some eye looks.
Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Storm palette retails $11.99. It is currently in stock and can be purchased on the Sleek website.