Too Faced Cosmetics took their best selling Natural Eyes Palette and transformed the colors into matte in the Natural Matte Palette. Neutral eyeshadow palettes are still going strong, and now brands are moving into the matte market, and hopefully brands take a page out of Too Faced’s book
Natural matte is a nine pan palette comprised of nothing but neutral shades with a creamy texture and a matte finish. Shades in the palette include:
- Heaven is ivory toned
- Lace Teddy is latte toned
- Nudie is light hazelnut toned
- Cashmere Bunny is taupe, this one was the hardest shade to show up on my skin
- Strapless is peanut toned
- Honey Butter is flaxen toned with a hint of orange
- Sexpresso is expresso toned
- Risque is a shade darker than sexpresso, mocha toned
- Chocolate Cookie chocolate toned
Some of the shades, Cashmere Bunny, Strapless, Honey Butter and Nudie had a hard time showing up on my skin.
All the shades have a creamy texture to them and blend with ease. The overall color theme of the palette is warm, which is great if you are looking for a warmer toned palette.