You may remember, you may not, but back in March I bumped into the most wonderful thing in Kroger. Vaseline Spray and Go. I’m a mom, and I don’t always have time to slather down in an extra greasy body butter. I mean I love my body butter, but it’s time consuming! So Vaseline invented the best way to apply lotion when you don’t have time, and you don’t want to have dry damaged skin. Spray and Go!
You can check out my review here, but let’s reiterate some important key points shall we?
- Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Aloe Fresh is a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds so you can put your clothes right on and get on with your day
- Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Aloe Fresh leaves skin feeling instantly soft – not sticky or greasy
- Contains pure aloe and leaves skin feeling healthy and fresh
- To apply, spray up, switch hands, spray down, and then rub in (“Up, Switch, Down, Rub”)
- SRP: $7.99
It’s time for another giveaway! (Are you tired of me doing giveaways? I’M NOT!) So peep the widget below, enter and this giveaway will end on Labor Day!
I teamed up with Vaseline to giveaway:
(1) Vaseline Spray And Go Aloe
(1) Land’s End Vertical Rugby Stripe Beach Towel
(1) Land’s End Large Natural Open Top Canvas Tote Bag
So peep the widget below, enter and this giveaway will end on Labor Day!