Walmart smartened up real quick and took notes from Target and created their own beauty box! Walmart’s beauty box is a seasonal release that started a few weeks ago. It features some of the newest and best beauty products on the market and can arrive at your doorstep for $5. That’s right, you get a box full of goodies for $5 flat.
I ordered a box (and forgot I ordered it until it showed up on my doorstep) and had to show you what’s inside if you didn’t get to see it on Twitter (which means you don’t follow me, and you can correct this mistake by clicking here).
I’m not going to go into full detail about every product, but here’s what’s inside:
1. Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner– LOVE the scent!
2. Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Fragrance Sample- I always loved this scent, but hated the bottle.
3. Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid
4. Dove Pure Care Dry Oil
5. L’Oreal Glossy Balm
6. Covergirl Glowing Nights Glosstinis (After Dark)
7. Neutrogena foundation samples (totally not #browngirlfriendly
So that’s three full sized products and 4 samples. This box definitely paid for itself!